A free, fast and secure way to receive your natural gas bill
Enjoy the benefits of going paperless
By choosing to receive your bill online—rather than by mail—you will:
- Receive a helpful email from NW Natural when your bill is ready.
- Have instant, easy access to your bill, 24 hours a day—from your computer, mobile phone, tablet or any other device connected to the Internet.
- Save time and resources—no more need for postage, paper clutter or paper shredding.
- Securely store past bills—we store up to three years’ worth of bills, payments records and energy-use history for you.
An empty mailbox and a full heart
For every person who switches to paperless billing between March 1 and April 30, 2017, NW Natural will donate $5 to Boys & Girls Clubs of Oregon and SW Washington. Together, our goal is $15,000 to help fund safe, fun, and challenging programs focused on academic enrichment, leadership growth and college prep.
Boys & Girls Clubs work with youth from diverse backgrounds—who often are living at or below the poverty line. The Clubs’ incredible work developing youth into productive, caring and responsible citizens relies heavily on donations—and we are here to help.
Help us build a stronger community one paperless bill at a time
Witness the impact of Boys & Girls Club of Portland Metropolitan Area on its members:
- 94% of Boys & Girls Club Seniors graduated high school in 2015.
- 98% of members reported taking on leadership roles at the Club.
- 144,051 health-conscious meals were served to youth between 2014 and 2015.
By simplifying your billing, you will help kids across Oregon and SW Washington reach their full potential. Enroll today and make a difference that goes beyond tomorrow.
Learn more about Boys & Girls Clubs and the extensive programs and results they offer kids in your community.