Resources for Industrial Customers
NW Natural works in association with many organizations to assist our business customers.
- American Gas Association—The American Gas Association represents 195 local energy companies that deliver natural gas to customers throughout the U.S.
- Energy Solutions Center (ESC)—The mission of the Center is to accelerate the acceptance and deployment of new energy-efficient, gas-fueled technologies that enhance the operations and productivity of commercial and industrial energy users. The website provides technical information on natural gas equipment.
- Energy Star— ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy helping consumers save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
- Energy Trust of Oregon—The Energy Trust of Oregon is an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to helping consumers benefit from saving energy and tapping renewable resources.
- Gas Technology Institute—GTI is a not-for-profit research and development organization, a leader in the development and deployment of technology solutions.
- Oregon Department of Energy—Resources from the state of Oregon.
- Oregon Department of Environmental Quality—The Oregon Department of Environmental Quality is a regulatory agency whose job is to protect the quality of Oregon’s environment.
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)—The Industrial Technologies Program (ITP) is the lead government program working to increase the energy efficiency of U.S. industry, which accounts for about one-third of U.S. energy use. Together with its partners, ITP helps research, develop, and deploy innovative technologies that companies can use to improve their energy productivity, reduce carbon emissions, and gain a competitive edge.
- U.S. Energy Information Administration—Visit their site for more information.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency—Learn about important environmental issues.
- Washington Department of Ecology—The Washington Department of Ecology is responsible for administering greenhouse gas reporting in the state.